Thursday 16 June 2011

The "Epic" Conclusion of Harry Potter

When I was about fifteen years old, one of my friend's introduced me to the world of Harry Potter. My immediate reaction to her recommending the series was, "Seriously? Why would I want to read a children's book?" However, I eventually learned never to judge a book by the section it sits on at the book store! At the time, only the first four books had been released. Since it was summer break when I began reading Harry Potter, I had no exams to worry about, so I devoured all four books in less than a week. (This included lots of self-discipline to keep my nose in the books, neglect my house chores, and ignore my mom's constant yelling due to the lack of chores being completed!) This followed up with years of waiting patiently for J.K. Rowling to complete book 5, 6, and 7. I read all three almost immediately upon release. Not to mention, I took part in a very memorable and enjoyable "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" midnight release party on July 20th, 2007. After four years of the book series coming to an end, it is time for the movie franchise to end. Below is the movie trailer for the final movie entitled "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2." Are you excited?! I know I am! =)

Note: Anyone who knows me knows how much I HATE the word "epic". ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment