Tuesday 9 August 2011

Teaser Tuesday

I just recently learned about something called "Teaser Tuesdays" and thought it would be fun to participate! This fun little activity is hosted by fellow blogger Should Be Reading
http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/

Here's how it works:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers
    So here it is, my first attempt at Teaser Tuesday!

         She stares at me for a long time, actually looking at me as a person. For a moment I think I sense a chink. Then she snaps back into action. "Is your family taking you to the circus this weekend?"
         "Oh yes," I say with some pride. "Someone comes every Sunday. Like clockwork."

    - Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen (p.16)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment